Passionate about my profession, I created my own Law Firm. I have developed a services, industrial and business client-base operating in various business sectors, such as IT, cleanliness, banking, insurance, clothing, audiovisual, metallurgy, security, education, the automotive sector, air-conditioning, office furniture, hotels, jewellery, training companies, stationery, theatre, health, portfolio management…
In consulting and litigation, I act for SMEs, regarding both individual and collective relations on issues relating to labour law and social security law
– The drafting of their employment contracts: fixed-term contracts, permanent contracts,
– Hiring formalities,
– The management and drafting of disciplinary sanctions: drafting: of the internal rules, warnings, suspensions, etc.
– The establishment of procedures for individual and/or economic redundancies: observance of time limits and reaction to redundancy letters),
– Mutual termination,
– Employee transfers,
– Secondment and expatriation of employees,
– Retirement, etc.
– Negotiations following employment contract termination in an endeavour to conclude a transactional settlement between the parties, for the companies and senior executives.
– The establishment and operation of the staff representative institutions (Staff Delegates, Works Council, Occupational Health and Safety and Working Conditions Committee), at the level of the company, the Economic and Social Unit and the Group,
– Relations with the Labour Inspectorate,
– Negotiation, Drafting and Revision of company agreements, (with regard to working time, employee saving schemes, remuneration, older workers, occupational health and safety, etc.)
– Consulting regarding the bargaining process and information/ consultation of staff representatives,
– Economic redundancies,
Concerned with securing departures on good terms between the parties, in the event of conflict, with my client’s agreement, I initially try to encourage to parties to come together to negotiate a transactional settlement.
I now dedicate a lot of room “to the Human factor”; in this respect ,I have received training in two alternative methods of dispute resolution:
A Mediator through active listening, allows the parties to:
These two alternative dispute resolution methods allow the parties to restore communication and to separate on good terms, and/or to continue their working relationship.